A medical specialty concerned with the care of medical problems exclusive to women. Led by three specialist gynaecologists closely supported by an experienced female family GP.
We are able to provide up-to-date management of a wide range of gynaecological problems.
We can undertake annual check-ups including breast and pelvic examination and pap smears and more ‘extensive well woman’ examinations aimed at women over the age of 40 years or experiencing the menopause. Our clinic is well equipped for accurate diagnosis with a General Electric Voluson 3/D ultrasound scanner.
The specialists in the clinic are advocates of a minimal access approach to surgical procedures. Dr. Robert J. Stevenson is accredited by the Hong Kong College of obstetricians and gynaecologists in advanced operative laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery.
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Trying to get property of non-object
Line Number: 29
Dr. Mei Mei Yip
Dr. Robert J. Stevenson
Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Zara Chan
Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Annual check, breast examination, pap smear and pelvic ultrasound
- Adolescent gynaecology, development, skin problems, HPV vaccination
- Contraceptive advice including fitting of IUCD
- Menstrual problems
- Polycystic ovary syndrome / hormone imbalance
- Fertility issues IUI & IVF (see Fertility Services )
- Unplanned pregnancy issues
- Early pregnancy complications ectopic / miscarriage
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Abnormal Pap smears / colposcopy
- Pelvic pain
- Fibroid management
- Pelvic floor problems and stress incontinence
- Premenstrual syndrome